Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- An introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and its control
- Personal hygiene
- Design of premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food pests and control
- Food safety management from purchase to service
- Food safety law and enforcement
- Revision and examination technique
Who is it aimed at?
The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in catering role, or to support a role in the workplace.
The learner will receive an accredited certificate following an assessment.