Who is this qualification for?
This Highfield Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF) qualification is aimed at learners currently working, or preparing to work, as supervisors and managers with a direct responsibility for health and safety management.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 55 hours and of this 40 hours are recommended as guided learning (GL).
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
• duties and responsibilities of
employers and employees and the law
• the costs and effects of poor health
and safety standards
• health and safety management within
• developing, implementing and recording risk assessments
• developing, implementing and recording safe sytems of work
This qualification is assessed by a written examination and by externally set and marked activities.
WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
This qualification has been designed for managers
or supervisors (or those who are preparing to start
work at this level), who have a direct responsibility
for Health and Safety Management within their